Powered by Playback Now
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of USC, Los Angeles, CA
Click on which handouts you would like to download. If your download does not start automatically then right-click (control + click on Mac) and "save as" to download them.
You must be logged in and have purchased access to this course to view/download the handouts.
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes
Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes - MTP 005MTP 005
Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes
Clinical questions to be addressed:
- What is the proper timing of interventions?
- What is the appropriate antithrombotic regimen?
- What other medical therapies are needed?
- Are there situations where a conservative strategy is appropriate?
This course does not currently have any reviews.