Powered by Playback Now
This session is not available for preview.
Please select another session
Visiting Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Click on which handouts you would like to download. If your download does not start automatically then right-click (control + click on Mac) and "save as" to download them.
You must be logged in and have purchased access to this course to view/download the handouts.
- International Volunteerism: Preparation and Perception
International Volunteerism: Preparation and PerceptionPN 024
International Volunteerism: Preparation and Perception
Clinical questions to be addressed:
- Discuss the most common cultural perceptions a medical professional should be aware of in preparing to volunteer outside of the United States.
- Share resources that are available to assist physicians preparing for international volunteer service.
- Learn how to assess and address the financial issues involved with international volunteerism.
- Learn how to prepare physically for international travel and exposure to diseases.
This course does not currently have any reviews.