Powered by Playback Now
This session is not available for preview.
Please select another session
Also By This Presenter
This Presenter has no other courses.
Click on which handouts you would like to download. If your download does not start automatically then right-click (control + click on Mac) and "save as" to download them.
You must be logged in and have purchased access to this course to view/download the handouts.
- Leading and Managing Change
Leading and Managing ChangePN 013
Leading and Managing Change
Clinical questions to be addressed:
- Understand how to adapt current professional skills to leadership and management skills in order to "diagnose and heal" career and practice problems.
- Understand how internists can use change as a catalyst to inspire and lead their staff and associates.
- Understand what leadership and management training skills and resources are necessary for mid-career physicians for personal leadership development.
- How QI projects in practice can be an example of how to be a change leader.
This course does not currently have any reviews.