Powered by Playback Now
This session is not available for preview.
Please select another session
Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Division of General Medicine and Primary Care, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
Click on which handouts you would like to download. If your download does not start automatically then right-click (control + click on Mac) and "save as" to download them.
You must be logged in and have purchased access to this course to view/download the handouts.
- No handouts available for this course
Update in New MedicationsUD 010
Update in New Medications
Clinical questions to be addressed:
- A comparison of novel anticoagulants for the indication of stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation
- Two novel weight loss drugs: how do they compare? What is their role in clinical practice?
- Late breaking new drugs approved by the FDA
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy
- New data on the role of aspirin in prevention
- Update on safe use of statins
This course does not currently have any reviews.